Sunday, January 22, 2012

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

 MY PARING KNIVES


Everyone should own one of these!  I use my paring knives to hand cut cookies.  My very first paring knife was actually a Pampered Chef one but sadly it mysteriously disappeared.  I bought these at my neighborhood grocery store and they work just fine.  Just a tip...when you are hand cutting cookies, be sure the dough has chilled over night. 

I used a paring knife to hand cut these dinosaur cookies.

MY ROLLING PIN


I LOVE my rolling pin!!  My mom gave it to me when I moved out to the states 11 years ago.  It has little rings that I can attach to the ends.  The rings act as guides when I roll out my dough.  This is my secret to getting all my cookies the exact same thickness.  Well...I guess it isn't a secret anymore! 

Close-up of the rings that can be attached to the ends.

MY KITCHEN AID MIXER


I wish I had two (or three) of these wonderful machines!  

No comments:

Post a Comment