Thursday, June 21, 2012

STILL HERE!

Wow, has it really been five months?  Sorry about that folks!  I guess the second half of the school year really kept me busy.  

Here's a quick update of what I've been up to since my last post...

Our school registrar is a HUGE fan of the Houston Texans!  Since it was her birthday and since the Texans were actually doing pretty good - they made the playoffs considering the back-up of the back-up quarterback had to step in - I made her some cookies.  She loved them!

Go Texans!
February was actually a busy month for cookies.  I made some cookies for a Tinkerbell themed
birthday party, a Zoo themed cookie bouquet and camouflage cookies for an Army themed birthday party.

It's Tink!
Zoo animals


camouflage cookies

Here in Houston, March is rodeo time so I tried my hand at making some western themed cookies.  Yee-haw!

stars, bandanas and cowhide


I also made some cookies for my friend Jessica's baby shower.  They were inspired by some cookies she found on Pinterest.  I wish I could give credit to the original designer but I can't find a link to that person!

S is for Sadie

In April, I took a short trip to Guam to spend Easter with my family and to celebrate my goddaughter's 3rd birthday.  Before I left, I made some cute little chickadee cookies for my niece Gabby and her friends.  

colorful Easter chicks

LOVE the white sandy beaches

Got a shot of this beautiful sunset the day before I left.


When I got back, I made some cookies for a construction themed birthday party.  Let me tell you...these were COM-PLI-CA-TED!!  Do you see how many colors I had to use?

trucks
Yup...that's TEN colors!

Last month, I made some hibiscus cookies and princess crowns for a retirement party.

orange hibiscus

princess crowns and initial cookies

Oh, and some soccer cookies too!

for Gavin the star soccer player

Well, there you have it folks!   I promise my next post won't be five months from now.  :)

Hope everyone is having a GREAT summer!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find the Texans cookie cutter? If you don't mind sharing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete